Basic author services are available on an on-going monthly basis or for temporary assistance while meeting deadlines, recovering from surgery, or with any short term hiccups life throws your way. You decide which tasks I can take off your plate and how many hours assistance you need monthly/weekly.
Services Include (but are not necessarily limited to):
- Creating graphics for author’s social media posts
- Scheduling posts on author’s Facebook, Twitter, and/or Instagram
- Creating boards and pinning relevant content to author’s Pinterest page
- Proofreading and formatting author newsletters
- Proofreading and formatting author blog posts
- Liaison between author and guest bloggers on author’s own blog
- Liaison between author and blog tour hosts where author is guest blogging
- Mailing books/prizes to winners via Amazon or USPS (reimbursement for postal fees is additional to hourly rate)
- Group Admin for author reader groups
- Creating PowerPoint Presentations
- Launching Facebook ads (ad fees are additional to hourly rate)
- Updating author website (Note: I am NOT a website designer but am familiar with WordPress and can update your content within your current website theme)
I do not offer copy creation unless it is of a generic nature such as inspirational quotes, Scriptures, or items of general knowledge such as “This Day in History.”
Social Media Interaction
For you to maintain consistent and genuine engagement with your followers on social media, I will always interact as your Admin with your followers inside your social media accounts except for posting curated content mentioned above.
To allow time for creating graphics, scheduling posts, editing, etc., I will need content in advance. I suggest the following timelines unless other arrangement have been mutually agreed upon with the author.
- Social Media – one month (minimum one-month batches)
- Newsletters – one week
- Blog posts – 3 to 5 days
I will never share your private information. This includes, but is not necessarily limited to, family information/photographs, address, phone number, book deals/contracts, private email address, account log-in information, and blog or newsletter content, and any other proprietary content of the author.
I bill by the quarter hour at a rate of $20/hour.
You will receive an invoice noting the hours and tasks performed by the 5th of the month. Payment is due by the 15th of the month. Late fees are $10/day for each day payment is late unless other arrangements have been agreed upon in advance.
Two are better than one, because they have a good return for their labor.