Chat with Kelly
I would be honored to visit in person with any book club meeting within 35 miles of Leesburg, Virginia. I’m also available to Skype, Zoom, or Facebook Messenger video chat with your group. Just email me via the Contact tab and we’ll set up a date!
Need inspiration? The possibilities are endless but here are some questions to get those creative juices flowing. Feel free to use any of these or come up with your own.
- What sparked your story idea?
- How do you come up with your titles?
- How much, if any, of the story is based on real people or events?
- Why do you write Christian fiction?
- What three words best describe the type of fiction you write?
- What historical figure, other than Jesus, would you like to meet? (Because who wouldn’t want to meet Jesus?)
- How much research is involved in writing a historical novel?
- How long have you wanted to be a writer?
- How do you brainstorm your story?
- When did you fall in love with reading?
- What does writing success look like to you?
- What is your writing kryptonite?
- What was the most interesting thing you learned researching your latest novel?
- Care to share a deleted scene?
- What do you hope readers will take away from your most recent release?
You can find book club discussion questions for A Love Restored here.